As many companies select members of project teams from across various global locations, the number of virtual teams is rapidly increasing. By having them communicate virtually, companies involve the best talent available and save both time and money. In light of these changes, knowing how to manage virtual teams in different cities and countries is becoming a basic requirement for ensuring the success of this new working-model.
About Magdalena Jarosch
Magdalena is the PR Manager at TeamViewer where she oversees external communications for TeamViewer on a national and international scale. As a consultant for multi-cultural and international IT companies, Magdalena is particularly interested in global marketing and communications and has experience working as a PR specialist for the past 12 years. Magdalena graduated from Augsburg University and holds an MBA from ESB European School of Business. When she’s not thinking about how to speak to consumers, you can find her in the mountains hiking or devoting her time to painting and photography.
- TeamViewer Named a December 2018 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Meeting Solutions
- TeamViewer Pilot: Augmented Reality at Your Fingertips
- 3 Reasons You Should Integrate Zendesk and TeamViewer for Omnichannel Support
- The Future of IT Service and Support
- How Augmented Reality Can Benefit Your Company
Remote support, remote access, and online meeting software that the world relies on – 1 billion installations and 20+ million devices online at any time.